Friday 1 January 2010

New Year.....New Blog

This is the second time I have tried to blog, the first ended very unsuccessfully, after about a week!!!

I have decided to have another try as I find myself uncertain as to what the future holds for us.

I am a stay at home Mum to four children ages 12, 9, 7 and 2, I feel like my biological clock is ticking now but are still hoping to add to that number. We have two girls and two boys and everyone (mostly, our parents) thinks I am crazy for wanting more.

We have also had a hard year and after eight months of being on long term sick, my husband is now officially unemployed. So we now find ourselves in a very unfamiliar position, no job, no money and still a mortgage and household expenses still to pay. I have never been, what you would call frugal and even when our eldest daughter was born and we had very little money, my husband still had a job and money coming in each month. So 2010 is going to bring on a different challenge!

Anyway, my husband is bathing our 7 year old as we are meant to be going to a friend's house for a New Year's Day party and our 2 year old is causing havoc upstairs and so I better go and rescue him (my husband that is). I am sure that we will have a good time when we get there, but home is my most favourite place and it takes a lot to prize me from it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment