Sunday 3 January 2010

Quick post

Haven't done much today, two of the kids have even stayed in their pyjamas all day, I think that they are enjoying their last couple of days of freedom before school starts again. I must admit I love them being at home, especially as it means I don't have to go out in the cold. I know compared to some of the blogs I read we must be having quite a mild winter, but it has not been this cold for us in quite a number of years and I am not looking forward to getting up on cold, dark winter mornings and driving them to school.

I have made a start on the washing mountain and have done about 1/3 of it. It is not really the washing that is the problem but trying to get it dry. I do use the tumble dryer but not for everything and in the summer I either put the washing outside or on clothes horses in the garage, it is so cold in there at the moment though it takes forever to dry, so it seems the washing will be hung about all over the house until it has been caught up with.

Well it is getting late and the three older ones are still playing on the Wii when they should be getting ready for bed. They are all sleeping in my bed tonight, all four of them. It is a special treat now and again and they love it, the only problem is now they are getting bigger, the bed seems to be getting very small.

Well, I suppose I better make a move...

No comments:

Post a Comment