Thursday 21 January 2010

Soooo cold!

It is soooo cold, I just can't seem to get warm, even with the heating turned up!!! It is about 5c, but it feels much colder, I don't know if that is because it is so dull and grey outside. We have only had one day of blue sky in about the last three weeks. Hence I have not being going out at all, only to pick the children up from school, and am starting to go a bit stir crazy.

There are a few things that I need to do tomorrow, pay in some cheques, sign Max back up to Jumping Jacks and buy a belated birthday present, so I am going to make myself go out in the horrible cold weather. I am so glad that the nights are starting to get a bit longer now, I know it is not by much but even a little makes all the difference. I do not like dark nights at all, especially as when the children are at school by the time they leave and we get home and it is dark. I am counting the weeks now to the clocks going forward, they go forward the last weekend in March and then it's an extra hour of daylight, hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment